RaaW is a userscript for use with Reddit.
You will need a userscript extension such as Tampermonkey for Chrome or Greasemonkey for FireFox.
RaaW can be installed from Greasyfork or GitHub.
Feel free to tip me if you feel inclined.
RaaW stands for ‘Reddit as a Weapon’. RaaW is accessed through a small hover tab on the right side of the screen. It adds the following features on any page:
- Page-wide up/down voting.
- Disabled np. domain without reloading the page.
- Adds a ‘show source’ button for all comments, mails, and selfposts.
- Adds a ‘compose’ link to open a new message from any page.
RaaW has special features when used on a user-page:
Subreddit reporting of all submissions by a user.
- ‘Report to /r/spam‘ link.
- ‘Report to /r/botwatchman‘ link.
- ‘Analyze user submission domains’ link to userpages.
- ‘Report to Admin‘ link.
(Click to zoom)
DISCLAIMER: Use this at your own risk. If the report button is misued, you could be shadowbanned.